CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What can we do with all of these eggs?

 Well the boys and I got out our Easter items and we had tons of plastic eggs.  I was thinking we should make something out of them, so that's just what we did.  I made a grammar center for my classroom to review all of the skills they have learned so far.  Since I am on maternity leave I will have to wait to use it next year.  My boys wanted to get in on the action, so I made a game for both boys.  My 5 year old wanted me to write addition facts and he had to match them up to their sums.  Then my little guy had to match up the correct letter with each other.  Here are some pics of how they came out!
Do you have any ideas what to do with plastic eggs?  This is super easy and CHEAP!  You can get 24 eggs at the Dollar Tree and you can also find an Easter basket there.  Click HERE here to get the Recording Sheet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment