CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Calling all Authors!


I love doing Author Studies with my students and some of my favorites are Jan Brett, Steven Kellogg, and Eric Carle!  That's why I was so excited yesterday when I found a fabulous book at The Christmas Tree Shop.  The best part about it was the price...$2.99.  Can you believe that?!  It will be a great introduction to many author studies.  This is how each author in the book is presented.

Check out a classbook cover for Kevin Henkes on TPT.  I use this for the cover of a packet while I am doing the author study on him and then I laminate one copy and make a classbook of my students' writing during the study.   I also made one for Marc Brown.  Click here for an Eric Carle Worksheet that you can use to compare different books that are read during your study.

No comments:

Post a Comment