CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

"Lucky"

In honor of Teacher Appreciation next week I am putting together some gifts for my son's special area teachers.  His gym, music, spanish, art, and library teachers need some love too!  One gift that is easy to make and inexpensive is a lottery ticket gift.  You will need a lottery ticket for each teacher you wish to make it for.


This is a 3 inch punch that I bought at Michael's.  I think it was like 25 bucks, so make sure you bring a 40% coupon!

 I found super cute apple scrap book paper to make circle punches for the background.


I then added Trevor is "Lucky" to have you as a teacher!  Thank you for all you do!
I found these adorable tiny clothes pins and attached the saying to the lottery ticket.  You can also put the ticket in a bag and attach the saying on the outside.  The bag I used is a blue lunch bag and cut off the top to make the bag shorter.


Click  HERE for the saying.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment