CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Gift

I was searching the web for some creative Teacher Appreciation gifts for my son's teacher and came across The Tip Junkie.  I LOVE her blog.  I found this adorable crayon craft and feel in love with it.  I was super excited because I went to Michael's and found a shadow box for $3.99!!  Wahooo!!  The project was so easy...it took me 10 minutes!  The materials I used for this project was:  an 8 x 8 shadow box, crayons, hot glue gun, and a piece of card stock to print the teacher's name on and her initial.  I used green because that is her favorite color.  I can't wait to have my play room, so I can do this for my boys!!  Teacher Appreciation is May 2nd-May 6th, so make sure you have something special for your kiddos' teachers:)






Click  HERE for the template:)
Thank you to Lisa from Rainy Tuesday Mornings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment