CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dr. Seuss is on the Loose!

After making Thing 1 and Thing 2 cupcakes for my son's school this year I was inspired to look into this theme for my son Cole's 1st birthday.  I feel like I hit the jackpot while visiting The Giving Madam's blog!  She has such amazing things I can't wait to use her amazing items for his birthday party and for Read across America in my classroom.  I am so grateful for her because I e-mailed her and she personalized something for his party.  The best thing is all of these amazing items are FREE!!!  Can you believe how generous she is?!  She is currently trying to win a trip to volunteer with the Peace Corps.  She needs all the votes she can get.  I would love for your help!!  Click HERE to help her win!!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!  Let's give back to someone who is so talented and giving herself.

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for you to do this!!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:) I tagged you in my latest blog post, and I can't wait to learn more about you!

    http://toad-allyexceptionallearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete