CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Hope You "Dig" Your Summer!

I LOVE the Dollar Tree and spend way too much money there.  The parents at my son's preschool usually do goddie bags or a small gift at the end of the year.  I thought instead of putting together a goodie bag I would give each child a shovel with a cute label on it.  These can be given to your students as an end of the year gift or switch it up for a birthday party.  I made these LABELS to attach to the shovel.  Enjoy =)


3 comments:

  1. Ok, now I must RUN to the dollar store to see if I can score some shovels!
    Was it a Dollar Tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - just re-read the first sentence that clearly states "Dollar Tree". Oy, I need to go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete